Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cream cheese flan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This smooth cream cheese flan topped with a golden brown caramel is an elegant dessert that can be baked and chilled until serving. All Reviews for Flan de Queso (Cream Cheese Flan). Rich and Creamy Flan with a beautiful amber sauce makes for a striking presentation.
Cream cheese flan is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cream cheese flan is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cream cheese flan using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream cheese flan:
- Take flan mixture
- Take 1 can condensed milk
- Get 1 can evaporated milk
- Get 190 grams cream cheese
- Make ready 4 large eggs
- Get 4 tsp vanilla extract
- Get caramel sauce
- Take 3/4 cup sugar
- Prepare 1/4 cup water
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Take 1 dash lemon juice
Cream Cheese Flan is rich and extra creamy. The beautiful amber sauce makes for a striking PLACE evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla extract in. Flan is a traditional Puerto Rican dessert. Flan is baked in a 'baño de María' or bain-marie.
Instructions to make Cream cheese flan:
- Pre-heat the oven at 175C
- In a pan, make a caramel adding the sugar, water, butter and lemon juice(this will prevent it from crystallizing). Let it boil without stirring until it obtains a golden color. Put the caramel into a mold.
- Mix the cream cheese adding one egg at the time until it is soft and without lumps. Add in the condensed and evaporated milk, together with the vanilla extract and mix to combine all the ingredients. Pour the mixture into the mold. Cover it with foil unless it has a lid.
- Bake in bain-marie for 1 hour.
- Once it's cool enough, flip it onto a plate and enjoy. It is better served cold.
This recipe of leche flan with cream cheese takes this popular Filipino dessert to another level. The sugar was caramelized first in a loaf pan on the stovetop and then set aside to cool for a bit. Learn how to make the ultimate dessert, Cream Cheese Flan! Velvety smooth and creamy with a luscious caramel sauce, it's your favorite cheesecake and flan rolled into one sweet treat! ↓↓↓↓↓↓. Every panaderia (bakery) in Puerto Rico has many flavors of flan, from vanilla to guava.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cream cheese flan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!