Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, julie's sausage alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Julie's Sausage Alfredo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Julie's Sausage Alfredo is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook julie's sausage alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Julie's Sausage Alfredo:
- Get 1 lb Sweet or hot Italian Sausage, removed from casing
- Get 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 2 clove Garlic, chopped
- Make ready 1 small Sweet onion, diced
- Take 16 oz Alfredo sauce
- Take 1 Orange or red pepper, diced
- Get 1 lb Pasta (bow tie, penne or ziti)
- Prepare 1 bunch Fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Make ready 1 as needed Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Julie's Sausage Alfredo:
- On medium/high heat, sautee garlic and onions in olive oil for apx. 3 minutes until onions are translucent and garlic is crispy.
- Add sausage, break apart and crumble, and heat on medium to high until no longer pink.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste
- Add peppers and continue sauteing - for another two or three minutes.
- Add Alfredo sauce and basil and let simmer on low for about 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta separately and pour Alfredo and sausage mixture over pasta when ready and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food julie's sausage alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!