Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegetable mini samosa. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetable mini samosa is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegetable mini samosa is something which I have loved my whole life.
Our new Mini Vegetable Samosas are two-bite sized, three-sided pastries with a crisp exterior, made from a special Phyllo-type dough that creates a multilayered, flaky package for the filling. Speaking of the filling, each triangle is packed corner-to-corner with a curry-like mixture of peas, carrots, potatoes, lentils, onions, and Indian spices. Report a problem with this food.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vegetable mini samosa using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable mini samosa:
- Prepare To make dough:
- Make ready 2 cups maida
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1/4 tsp carom seeds
- Get to taste Salt
- Get As required Water for kneading
- Prepare To make stuffings:
- Get 1/2 cup small cauliflower florets
- Get 1/2 cup carrot chopped in small pieces
- Get 1/4 cup French beans chopped in small pieces
- Make ready 1 inch ginger grated
- Prepare 1/4 cup boiled corns
- Take 1/4 cup paneer
- Prepare 1 green chilli chopped
- Get 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Get 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil for making stuffing
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp dry amchur powder
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp red dry chilli
- Get 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Make ready For Dry spices for stuffing:
- Make ready 3/4 tsp Coriander powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Take 1/2 tsp chat masala
- Make ready As required Oil for deep frying samosas
And even if they aren't purely authentic (they're made with puff pastry to eliminate the need for making the dough), they are quite delicious! Garam masala is a combination of several spices: coriander, cumin, cloves, pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, and bay leaves. Samosas Report I cooked these traditionally in the oven and they came up light and srispy and tasty -OMG they were SO unexpectedly good. I had a tzatziki (cucumber-yogurt) sauce in the frig which I used as a dipping sauce and the balance cooled off the flavorful samosa.
Instructions to make Vegetable mini samosa:
- Mix maida, oil, salt, carom seeds in a mixing bowl. Mix very well so that oil is completely incorporated with maida. Then, add water gradually and knead well to make a dough neither too soft not too hard. Keep it aside covered with a cloth for 20-30 minutes.
- To make the stuffing: heat oil in a kadhai. Add cumin seeds, let it crackle. Add chopped cauliflower, carrot and beans. Mix and cook covered for 5-6 minutes on low flame stirring in between.
- Now, add corns, grated ginger, paneer, salt and turmeric powder and saute for 3-4 minutes on low to medium flame. All vegetables should be cooked properly. Then add all dry spices and mix well. Mash vegetables from the back of a spoon.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and green chilli. Mix well and your stuffing is ready.
- To make samosa: knead the dough once again and divide into small portions and make like a ball. Take one ball and roll into rectangular shape. Divide it into 2 parts and take one and fill the stuffing and pack like we do for the aloo samosa. Repeat for all the remaining dough.
- Heat oil in a kadahi. Oil should not be super heated. Pour the filled samosas into it. When the crust becomes firm, flip and deep fry till these samosas become crisp from both sides. Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
The name samosa comes from samsa, which is the Persian word for pyramid. But no matter where they come from, these savory stuffed pastries are an undeniably awesome treat. We've been impressed with the frozen samosas we've tried in the past, and Trader Joe's is continuing the trend. Their Mini Vegetable Samosas are incredibly tasty. A traditional samosa is made with a mixture of maida flour (a white wheat flour that can be substituted with all-purpose flour), vegetable oil or butter, salt, and water.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vegetable mini samosa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!